Information and communications technology
We are transforming our information and communications technology (ICT) capability to improve our business processes and national policy outcomes.
The department is updating its Technology Strategy to reflect the technology transformation occurring across the APS and within the wider community. The Technology Strategy and delivery roadmap outline our key ICT capability focus areas including:
- building enterprise capabilities through enterprise architecture and strong design governance
- engaging in whole-of-government digital transformation
- focusing on user-centred design and benefits driven investment to deliver strategic priorities
- maturing our portfolio, program and project management capabilities
- utilising our ICT investments to maximise business outcomes and rationalising our application portfolio
- leveraging our knowledge and technology to reform business processes.
Visit Information and communications technology