Subject to the provisions within this Copyright Notice, the Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material presented on this website. All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0 AU) licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- any Commonwealth department or agency logos
- content supplied by third parties
- content otherwise labelled
Use of Commonwealth material under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence requires you to attribute the work (but not in any way that suggests that the Commonwealth endorses you or your use of the work). Provided you have not modified or transformed Commonwealth material in any way including, for example, by changing text; calculating percentage changes; graphing or charting data; or deriving new statistics from published Commonwealth statistics – then the Commonwealth prefers the following attribution: Source: The Commonwealth of Australia
If you have modified or transformed Commonwealth material, or derived new material from those of the Commonwealth in any way, then the Commonwealth prefers the following attribution: Based on Commonwealth data
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material. The Commonwealth has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party; and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Requests for further information should be directed to: Copyright Coordinator Department of Finance One Canberra Avenue FORREST ACT 2603 AUSTRALIA Email: publications [at] finance.gov.au
Linking to this website
The following conditions need to be met when linking to this website:
- Commonwealth content must not be framed within your site or be displayed in a way that misrepresents the ownership of the content; and
- use of any material from this website will be subject to the restrictions, copyright, creative commons and disclaimers appearing on this website. You must not:
- imply that the Commonwealth of Australia or the Department of Finance endorses your website or product;
- use this website solely for commercial practices;
- alter any of this website’s contents; or
- provide a link to this website from a site that is not in the public interest.
The Commonwealth reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request the removal of your link at any time.