Go to top of page
The following corporate governance structures and arrangements were in place:
- An independent advisory board provided strategic advice and guidance on corporate governance strategies and practices to the Mint’s Senior Management Team.
- An independent audit committee reviewed and endorsed the Mint’s risk management and fraud control plans.
- The Senior Management Team met monthly to discuss policy and corporate governance issues, and to review organisation-wide activities.
- Committees comprising Mint staff monitored systems and activities to ensure they aligned with corporate commitments.
- Courses for Mint staff and contractors were held throughout the year to increase understanding and awareness of business requirements.
- Staff attended a range of Australian Public Service Commission seminars and courses on governance-related matters.