Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
The RWTF also complies with the requirements of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013(PGPA Act) with respect to:
· Reporting to Ministers and Parliament;
· Contents of Annual Report;
· Audit of the RWTF’s financial statements by the Auditor-General;
· Banking and investment powers of authorities;
· General policies of the Australian Government; and
· Conduct of directors and officers, including the civil consequences of any breach of their duties by the directors and officers.