Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 and Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Act 2012
The RWRC also complies with the requirements of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA) and the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Act 2012 with respect to:
- Reporting to Ministers and Parliament;
- Contents of Annual Report;
- Audit of the RWRC’s financial statements by the Auditor-General;
- Banking and investment powers of authorities;
- General policies of the Australian Government; and
- Conduct of directors and officers, including the civil consequences of any breach of their duties by the directors and officers.