Go to top of page
The RWRC has established an audit committee for the Trust it administers in accordance with the PGPA Act. The primary objectives of the Audit Committee are:
- improving the effectiveness and efficiency of RWRC’s internal control framework for managing the Trust;
- ensuring that RWRC has appropriate risk identification and management practices in place;
- improving the objectivity and reliability of financial reporting;
- ensuring that RWRC has adequate procedures on matters of audit independence; and
- assist the Board to comply with all governance and other obligations in their role as Trustee.
The Audit Committee reports to the Board results of internal reviews of various aspects of Trust management and operations conducted during the period under review. The Audit Committee Charter may be found at: http://www.raafholidays.com.au/about/auditcommitteechartercorporateplan
Membership. Members of the Audit Committee serve on a voluntary basis.
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience.
Meetings attended / total number of meetings
Mr Keith Pepper
Mr Pepper, during a career spanning 32 years of Defence service, gained broad experience in business practices and processes, governance and utilising complex accounting and corporate governance systems. Mr Pepper possesses a Diploma of Business (Accounting) a Diploma of Business (Frontline Management) and a Certificate in Administration. He is currently employed as Secretary of the Royal Australian Air Force Welfare Trust Fund.
2 / 2
Wing Commander Bruce Perry
Wing Commander Perry has held a number of management and finance related positions during his extensive career in Air Force, including policy development in financial management and governance. He has served as Secretary and as a Board member of the Royal Australian Air Force Welfare Recreational Company and has completed training with the Australian Institute of Company Directors and holds a Graduate Certificate Professional Management – Finance.
2 / 2