Go to top of page
Outback Stores’ Performance
The company has been working towards achieving the following seven strategic priorities over the past financial year.
- We exceed our shareholders expectations.
- We are recognised as a trusted reliable retail provider.
- We have strong partnerships with current and potential store owners.
- We have an effective healthy food strategy.
- We are an employer of choice.
- We are the most innovative retailer in our market.
- We make a surplus before interest.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
In line with the organisation’s Corporate Plan, our key focus has been in the following areas:
Health and Nutrition
Increase fruit and vegetables tonnage
Reduce full sugar soft drink sales as a % of total drink sales
Employment and Training
Indigenous remote retail outlet employees (% of employees in all outlets)
Indigenous Outback Stores support office employees and store management (headcount)
Permanent Indigenous employees enrolled in accredited training programs
Expand the network of stores
Increase the number of stores