Go to top of page
The AASB and AUASB offers employees a number of non-salary benefits which include:
- annual influenza immunisation;
- mentoring and coaching programs;
- in-house capability development programs;
- confidential employee assistance program for employees and their immediate families;
- study assistance to eligible employees;
- access to flexible working arrangements;
- access to equipment to work from home during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions;
- various well-being packages to support staff during lockdown restrictions; and
- contributions to relevant professional memberships.
The AASB and AUASB provides the Senior Executive Service (SES) employees and where there is a business need some employees with a mobile phone, tablet, laptop and/or airline lounge membership. Employees can also make use of a range of salary sacrifice benefits, including additional superannuation and leased motor vehicles.