Go to top of page
OUR VISION, OUR VALUES, OUR MISSION.
- Consult with and act with the informed consent of Traditional Owners in accordance with the Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Act 1976
- Communicate clearly with Aboriginal people, taking into account the linguistic diversity of the region
- Respect Aboriginal law and tradition
- Be responsive to Aboriginal peoples’ needs and effectively advocate for their interests
- Be accountable to the people we represent
- Behave in a manner that is appropriate and sensitive to cultural differences
- Act with integrity, honesty and fairness
- Uphold the principles and values of social justice
- Treat out stakeholders with respect.
A Territory in which the rights and responsibilities of every Traditional Owner are recognised and in which Aboriginal people benefit economically, socially and culturally from the secure possession of their lands, waters, seas and intellectual property.
WE AIM TO
Achieve enhanced social, political and economic participation and equity for Aboriginal people through the promotion, protection and advancement of our land rights, and other rights and interests.