Go to top of page
The Northern Land Council’s Annual Report 2018/19 provides a comprehensive account of its performance from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 in accordance with its obligations under the Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Act 1976, the Native Title Act 1993 and the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (referred to throughout this document as the ALRA, the NTA and the PGPA Act, respectively).
The Annual Report 2018/19 is divided into five parts:
- About Us: Our Land, Our Sea, Our Life; history; our people and organisational structure.
- The Year in Review: the major issues and achievements for the reporting year.
- Corporate Governance and Management.
- Financial Statements: details on income and expenses for both the NLC as a Commonwealth entity and as a native title representative body.
- Appendices and references.
The NLC submits this report to the Minister for Indigenous Australians for tabling in the Australian Parliament.