Projects supported to date include:
- Support for economic and educational development with funding to the Charles Darwin University Education and Community Precinct in Darwin.
- Supporting economic growth through the funding of a new Ship Lift in Darwin.
- Expansion of facilities at Humpty Doo Barramundi, helping grow the Northern Territory aquaculture sector. Phase one of the NAIF-supported project was completed this year.
- Upgrades at airports (including Darwin Airport) to help Northern Territory Airports increase capacity and support export industries.
- Improved infrastructure at Connellan Airport, operated by Voyages supporting tourism for the Yulara region.