Go to top of page
The Board of Directors of the AAF Company will:
- manage the assets of the AAF Company in a manner which ensures financial independence and long term sustainability;
- encourage continuous improvement practices to maximise opportunities that will ensure its long term sustainability;
- provide the Minister with annual financials and compliance reports, with copies to be provided to the Secretary for Defence, the Chief of the Defence Force and the Chief of Army;
- adopt best practice governance principles and implement risk management strategies as determined by the Commonwealth, as appropriate for the operation of small agencies;
- identify and manage all actual and perceived conflicts of interest, advising the Minister of any significant issues as they arise; and
- demonstrate compliance with appropriate government policy and directions.