Go to top of page
In accordance with the requirements of the PGPA Act the Company has established an Audit Committee. The primary objectives of the Audit Committee are:
- improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company’s internal control framework;
- ensuring that the Company has appropriate risk identification and management practices in place;
- improving the objectivity and reliability of financial reporting;
- ensuring that the Company has adequate procedures on matters of audit independence’ and
- ensuring the Board complies with all governance and other obligations.