Go to top of page
The NCA continues to have a diverse workforce. Table 14 sets out NCA staff from diverse backgrounds as at 30 June 2020.
Table 14: Australian Public Service Act Staff Diversity (at 30 June 2020)
People with a disability
Culturally and linguistically diverse background
Tables 15 and 16 provide a report on Indigenous employees in the NCA as at 30 June 2020 and 30 June 2019, respectively, by employment status.
Table 15: Australian Public Service Act Indigenous Employment Current Reporting Period (at 30 June 2020)
Table 16: Australian Public Service Act Indigenous Employment Previous Reporting Period (at 30 June 2019)
The NCA’s Workplace Diversity Plan provides a framework to support its goals and principles of equity and diversity in the workplace. Its key objectives are to:
- promote awareness of workplace diversity within the NCA
- develop and maintain a highly skilled, diverse and effective workforce, where all employees are valued, encouraged and provided with opportunities to develop their potential
- develop a supportive workplace culture that allows staff members to balance their work and personal life
- provide a discrimination and harassment-free workplace
- embrace workplace diversity principles in recruitment and selection processes.