Go to top of page
To be a world leading archive in this digital age.
To connect Australians with their identity and history through our stewardship of Australian Government records.
- Service excellence – deliver quality and responsive services that meet the needs and expectations of our clients and partners.
- Leadership – strive to be national and international leaders in information management policy, digital transformation, archival collection management and creative public engagement.
- Innovation – look for new and better ways to do business and deliver digital services that are user centred and embrace the future.
- Responsibility – take responsibility for delivering the goals and priorities comprising a transformational program of work.
- Collaboration – work with the public, private and civil society sectors to achieve shared goals and outcomes.