Go to top of page
During the year, the IMEX terminal and its rail connection were largely completed. In 2019-20, MIC and Qube will work together to:
- implement the access protocol for the IMEX terminal;
- commence the first rail operations into the IMEX terminal by November 2019;
- open the first new warehouse on the site (37,860 square metre) built for Target Australia;
- lease development of adjacent warehouse lots to tenants aligned with the use of the IMEX rail terminal (515,000 square metre potentially available); and
- continue to develop the terminal infrastructure, including advancing planning approval for the Moorebank Avenue relocation and completing the last stage of land preparation on the interstate site.