2018-19 Corporate Plan Purpose
IPFA remains committed to supporting the Australian Government in achieving the maximum benefit for taxpayer funds applied to nationally-significant infrastructure projects.
As the Australian Government’s independent infrastructure and project finance executive agency our purpose is to:
- Provide independent commercial and financial advice to support the delivery of Australian Government infrastructure projects.
- Build the Australian Government’s capability to deliver infrastructure priorities.
- Strengthen confidence in the Australian Government’s investment through better-informed decisions and investment management.
We achieve our purpose through our vision and goals and by working collaboratively with Australian Government stakeholders and agencies, state and territory counterparts, and our industry partners.
IPFA’s Vision is enabling commercial excellence in Australian Government infrastructure investment for the benefit of all Australians.
IPFA’s strategic goals are:
- Be sought after for our people and influential advice
- Commercial Excellence in the Australian Government’s investment in and delivery of priority projects and infrastructure programs
- To be a great place for people to work and develop
- To have best practice corporate and governance arrangements