Go to top of page
PERFORMANCE OF HOUSING SOLUTIONS DIVISION
Housing Solutions division contributes to IBA’s purposes by supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to grow their wealth and economic self-sufficiency through home ownership. To do this, IBA offers home loans combined with other tailored customer support and education services to help customers prepare for this journey. See pages 30 to 33 for more on the division’s activities and achievements.
These measures were used to assess IBA’s housing performance against its purpose in 2019–20:
- number of home ownership outcomes approved
- value of home ownership outcomes approved
- percentage of Indigenous homeowners who transition, or are supported into mainstream lending
- percentage of housing loans to first home buyers
- percentage of homeowners who transition from social housing and affordable rental to owning a home.
All of the division’s performance measures are sourced from IBA’s Corporate Plan 2019–20 and the Portfolio Budget Statements of the Prime Minister and Cabinet Portfolio.