Go to top of page
IPEA’s performance criteria and targets are set out in the 2019–20 Portfolio Budget Statements as follows:
Travel and Advice:
- Provide clear and timely advice to parliamentarians and MOP(S) staff on travel and related expenses.
- Accurate and timely processing of claims for travel expenses and allowances.
- 95% of client contacts acknowledged within 24 hours and responded to within agreed service level standards.
- 95% of payments will be made within agreed service level standards.
- Increasing transparency through the compilation of reports detailing the work resources of current and former parliamentarians and the travel resources of MOP(S) staff.
- 100% of reports on parliamentary expenditure are compiled and published within agreed service level standards.
Audit and Assurance:
- Auditing the work resources of parliamentarians and the travel resources of MOP(S) staff.
- 100% of audits of individual parliamentarian’s expenses are being completed within agreed service level standards.