Appendix 1: Ministerial directions and other statutory requirements
Hearing Australia is required to make annual disclosures under the following legislation:
- Australian Hearing Services Act 1991
- Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Freedom of Information Act 1982
- The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
No Ministerial directions were issued during the year 2018-19. No Government Policy Orders were applied to Australian Hearing Services.