Go to top of page
We have five strategic outcomes that we seek to achieve under our 2018–23 Strategic RD&E Plan – these in turn are the key focus areas in which we invested during 2019–20:
- GOAL 1: Increasing productivity and profitability on Australian cotton farms
- GOAL 2: Improving cotton farming sustainability and value chain competitiveness
- GOAL 3: Building the adaptive capacity of the Australian cotton industry
- ENABLING STRATEGY 1: Strengthening partnerships and adoption
- ENABLING STRATEGY 2: Driving RD&E impact
Our achievements against these outcomes are monitored, evaluated and reported annually – in the Portfolio Budget Statement and the Annual Report.