Go to top of page
The ministers with responsibility for matters relating to the tax and superannuation systems in 2020–21 were:
- The Hon. Josh Frydenberg MP, Treasurer
- The Hon. Michael Sukkar MP
- Assistant Treasurer
- Minister for Housing
- Minister for Homelessness, Social and Community Housing – from 22 December 2020
- Minister responsible for the ACNC from 22 December 2020.
- Senator the Hon. Jane Hume
- Minister for Women’s Economic Security – from 30 March 2021
- Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and the Digital Economy – from 22 December 2020
- Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology – from 1 July 2020 to 22 December 2020
- The Hon. Stuart Robert MP, Minister for Employment, Workforce, Skills, Small and Family Business – from 30 March 2021.
The minister responsible for the ACNC in 2020–21 was Senator the Hon. Zed Seselja, Assistant Minister for Finance, Charities and Electoral Matters from 1 July 2020 to 22 December 2020.
For more information on our ministers, see ministers.treasury.gov.au.