Go to top of page
Table of total revenue effects, 2018–19 to 2020–21
The following table is provided as an alternative to the chart of total revenue effects .
Total revenue effects, 2018–19 to 2020–21 by estimated source of total revenue effects
Client engagement – audit yield
Client engagement – wider revenue
Lodgment – audit yield
Lodgment – wider revenue
Stimulus compliance outcomes
- Audit yield is a combination of actual cash collections and estimates of collections based on sampling.
- Collections also include collections on tax, penalties and interest raised in prior years.
- Results also include our activities to prevent incorrect refunds or payments being issued.
- Cash collections include cash paid on disputed amended assessments raised.
- Client engagement includes all preventative and corrective interactions and excludes lodgment.
For more information on total revenue effects, see ato.gov.au/totalrevenueeffects.
- return to the top of the section containing the chart of Total revenue effects in Part 3
- go to the next section of the report which outlines our Total revenue effects – Income tax
- continue to the next content to aid accessibility, the Opinion.