Go to top of page
Governance and Executive Performance Committee
The ASC Governance and Executive Performance Committee (GEP Committee) provides independent advice to the Board on better practice corporate governance for the ASC and NSOs, and on executive performance and remuneration issues.
During the reporting period the GEP Committee:
- managed the Sport Australia CEO and AIS CEO performance reviews
- oversaw the approach to the ASC’s cultural and learning development initiatives including; the launch of a new culture framework and program, a refreshed learning and leadership program and new performance management system
- advanced governance reform adoption and implementation for NSOs and guided NSO organisational development projects including a remodelled, world leading, Sports Governance Framework
- provided guidance and assistance to NSOs to stabilise their organisations in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
- continued to monitor the Board and ASC senior management conflict of interest process and endorsed updated guidelines and strengthening of internal processes.
The GEP Committee met formally on five occasions in 2019–20.
Table 21: ASC Governance and Executive Performance Committee meeting attendance
John Wylie AM
Jennifer Morris OAM
Steve Moneghetti AM