Go to top of page
During the year, ARPC has a strong focus on personal resilience which supports the strategic priority to “enhance and strengthen the resilience and preparedness of our people and organisation”.
ARPC undertakes the following activities to support employees to fulfil their personal potential and to be able to effectively perform their role in the event of a declared terrorist incident:
- Providing and promoting the Employee Assistance Program
- Actively promoting and encouraging physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Conducting thorough DTI scenario tests twice a year
- Conducting all-staff offsite sessions three times per year comprising:
- Team building
- Enhancement of soft skills such as self-awareness, emotional intelligence and communication.