Go to top of page
ARPC offers a study assistance program for all ongoing employees. Employees undertaking studies which support ARPC’s core business may access study support including financial assistance and paid study days.
Participation in the study assistance program during the year included the following courses:
- Certificate IV in General Insurance
- Bachelor of Mathematics (University of Technology Sydney)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Management (Flinders University)
- AHRI Practising Certification Program (Australian Human Resources Institute), and
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Charles Sturt University)