Go to top of page
We made 7 submissions to parliamentary and government inquiries in 2019–20:
- Productivity Commission’s review into the Indigenous Evaluation Strategy
- National Regulatory System for Community Housing Data Review
- Senate Community Affairs References Committee inquiry into effective approaches to prevention, diagnosis and support for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Law Enforcement inquiry into illicit tobacco
- Victorian Legislative Council Legal and Social Issues Committee inquiry into homelessness in Victoria
- Victorian Legislative Assembly Legal and Social Issues Committee inquiry into support services and responses to historical forced adoption
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Social Policy and Legal Affairs inquiry into homelessness in Australia.
Submissions, where published, are available from the relevant committee’s websites via www.aihw.gov.au/about-us/submissions.