Go to top of page
Our stakeholders are important to us as groups to which we are accountable, who fund us, and to whom we target our products (Chapter 3: Our relationships). They include:
- the Australian Parliament and people of Australia
- the Australian Government and its departments and agencies
- state and territory governments and their departments with responsibilities for health, community services, housing assistance, education and justice
- health and welfare service providers, professionals and non-government organisations
- consumers of health, welfare and housing assistance services
- the research community.
The AIHW collaborates closely and has effective partnerships with many individual government entities, universities, research centres, non-government organisations and individual experts.