Go to top of page
This report provides information about the ACMA’s and eSafety’s performance for 2019–20, key corporate information, and details against the mandatory reporting requirements.
As a primary mechanism of accountability to the Parliament of Australia, this report has been prepared in line with the requirements for annual reports for entities under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act).
Guide to the report
Introduction outlines the joint nature of this report.
Part 1—Australian Communications and Media Authority annual report 2019–20
- Report on performance (includes the annual performance statement and financial performance)
- Management and accountability (includes information the ACMA is required to report on in relation to eSafety)
- Appendixes (includes information the ACMA is required to report on in relation to eSafety)
Part 2—Office of the eSafety Commissioner annual report 2019–20
- Report on performance
- Accountability arrangements
Aids to access
- Tables of contents
- List of requirements (Appendix 13)