Go to top of page
1. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Health at a glance 2019: OECD indicators. Paris: OECD Publishing; 2019.
2. Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. AURA 2016: first Australian report on antimicrobial use and resistance in human health. Sydney: ACSQHC; 2016.
3. National Patient Safety Agency. Seven steps to patient safety. London: NPSA; 2004.
4. Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. A better way to care: safe and high-quality care for patients with cognitive impairment (dementia and delirium) in hospital. Sydney: ACSQHC; 2014.
5. Consumers Health Forum of Australia. About consumer representation [Internet]. Australia: CHF; 220 [cited 2020 Sep 15]. Available from: www.chf.org.au/representation.
6. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Delirium: diagnosis, prevention and management. London: NICE; 2010.
7. General Medical Council. Treatment and care towards the end of life: good practice in decision making [Internet]. Manchester: GMC; 2010 [cited 2017 Jun 1]. Available from: www.gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors/treatment-and-care-towards-the-end-of-life.
8. Cruickshank M, Ferguson J, editors. Reducing harm to patients from health care associated infection: the role of surveillance. Sydney: ACSQHC; 2008.
9. Hoffmann TC, Legare F, Simmons MB, McNamara K, McCaffery K, Trevena LJ, et al. Shared decision making: what do clinicians need to know and why should they bother? Med J Aust 2014;201:35–9.