Year in Review
For the year ended 30 June 2020, AAFCANS recorded revenues of $30 million and a net operating surplus of $126,406.
Key developments during the year in review:
- Upgrade to our electronic point of sale technology systems across all sites in readiness for the integrated app;
- Completion of Gallipoli Barracks canteen refurbishment, Holsworthy Barracks canteen refurbishment and addition of their new cafe, fit-out of RAAF Williamtown
new canteen facility;
- Opening of a new kiosk facility for RAAF Edinburgh Sea Lion café, RAAF Amberley Heritage Centre and undertake a trial of Gallipoli Barracks after hours bistro menu;
- Implementation of the 'Retail Electronic Food Safety System' and core range menus;
- Development of a new loyalty platform and app implemented across all sites;
- Development of an online ordering concept for a future trial.