Go to top of page
Executive Leadership Group (ELG)
The ELG provides strategic, whole-of-organisation leadership to the Commission. The ELG meets weekly and ensures effective decision-making, management and oversight of the Commission’s operations and performance.
The ELG is chaired by the Commissioner and comprises:
- Chief Clinical Advisor
- Executive Director, Performance, Education and Policy – Complaints Resolution Group
- Executive Director, Quality Assessment and Monitoring Operations
- Executive Director, Regulatory Policy and Performance
- Executive Director, Industry Engagement and Communications
- Executive Director, Provider Approvals and Compliance
- National Manager, Complaints Operations
- National Manager, Organisational Development
- Chief Operating Officer.
The biographies of the Commissioner and Executive Directors can be found at Our leadership team.