The Transparency Portal, at transparency.gov.au, is the new central repository of publicly available corporate information for all Commonwealth bodies.
For the 2018-19 reporting cycle, a complete set of annual reports for all Commonwealth entities and Commonwealth companies will be available on this website after they are tabled in Parliament. To see the 2017-18 annual reports of participating pilot entities please see here.
Over time, the Transparency Portal will be expanded to incorporate additional information, such as corporate plans and portfolio statements, with a view to establishing a single authoritative source of reporting requirements under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
To help us build the best possible website, we would like to hear your feedback. So please tell us what you think.
Throughout 2018, the Department of Finance led a pilot Digital Annual Report Project with a collection of participating entities. The following entities contributed to the design and features of the Transparency Portal and workflow system:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Taxation Office
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Finance
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Parliamentary Services
- Department of the House of Representatives
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Department of the Senate
- Department of the Treasury
- Digital Transformation Agency
- National Health Funding Body
The digitised 2017-18 annual reports for the participating pilot entities are available here.
A sample of corporate plans and portfolio statements that correlate with an annual report have also been digitised.
With the approval of each participating entity’s accountable authority, information and data displayed within the website represents a digital replication of their reports.